Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Building the Foundation...

I've been spending some time with my Nikon BFF to build the needed foundation on photography. I never thought there would be so many things for me to learn, aperture, shutter speed, ISO, Manual Focus this and that... I would say it's interesting!

Not only that, I will need to learn and practice the shooting and as well as post processing. As for the shooting, I will need to know how to frame the pictures, need to make sure my lens is my eye... my 3rd eye... hahahaha.

As for post processing, of coz have to re-learn my Photoshop (yes, re-learn I used it few years back then stop coz too busy with life and work) and even Lightroom. All from the famous Adobe!

Other than that... read, practice, read, practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment